Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-25-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

$1 a gallon sale

I was just wondering if petco in Canada had these $1/gallon sale? I've been looking on there website and can't find anything. The nearest one is over 200km away. So I can't just walk in and ask. I would have to plan a trip with the truck hah! I can't even find just aquariums on there site, just the fancy tiny ones.

Anyone know?

(It might be a little harder, but I'm specifically looking if Winnipeg does it)

Old 02-26-2014, 08:28 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

In the states, they typically do them once a quarter. I think they just had one that ended at the end of January, so I'd expect one in the April time frame. Keep your eye on the forums here, someone usually posts a "heads up" when it starts, and then you can call/check the local ad for your store.

Old 02-26-2014, 03:35 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

This thread title made me perk up, only to be let down I've been meaning to ask, when these come around can you order a tank for that price at the store? My petco is pretty skimpy when it comes to fish things, last time I went they only had one 40B and it was already sold.

Since I've only recently got back into the hobby I'm unfamiliar with these sales.
Old 02-26-2014, 03:36 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

It's usually just on in-stock stuff. I don't think they will order ones for you, but it never hurts to ask.

Oh, and I was let down, too
Old 02-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Sorry for letting you guys down hah!

Tags
gallon, sale

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com