100 gallon 6ft tank. Whats it worth?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HPballer76

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just found a 100 gallon 6ft tank someone is getting rid of. What is something like that worth? A quick answer or any info is greatly appreciated. I am going to go look at it tomorrow.

Thanks

He wants $85 is that a good price? I don't have a use for the tank at the moment but may pick it up if it's a good deal. I was planning to try to get a 125 in the summer so I could either use this instead or resell it.

If it comes with a stand and equipment it is a really good deal. Even if it is just the tank, it is still less than a dollar per gallon. I would pick it up, and if you decide not to put anything in it, you could always sell it.

Went and checked it out today. It was pretty rough. Lots of scratches an broken plastic around the rim. He said he would let it go for 60 but i decided to pass.

Lowball it, and sell it for a fishroom quality tank. Usually only one side of the tank is scratched the worst.

I would get the tank measurements first and see if you can get a replacement for the broken plastic trim. Without the trim being replaced the tank is too dangerous to take the chance on filling and having it burst.

Back
Top Bottom