150g Tenecor Berlin System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ATLien

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm considering buying a 150g Berlin System tank from Tenecor and would like to know does anyone know the pros and cons of this aquarium. I'm a newbie and could use all the help that community has to offer. :roll:

http://www.tenecor.com/berlin.php

If its like the link above then i dont like it. All the filtration(aka sump) is in the back of the aquarium making it somewhat difficult to get to if you ask me. I would prefer to have my sump and equipment below the tank vs having it behind the tank.

I am with FF on this one. Because of the location of the tank in my store, I was forced to put the sump behind the tank under a cabnet. Never again will this happen!!

I have to get down on my hands and knees and stick my head through the door of the cabinet just to get to my sump. Next time I do this, I will have a stand that will have plenty of room inside it for the sump.

Mine is behind the tank but its thru a wall in my 'fishroom'. Its on the floor so its totally accessable from the other room.

I've seen those and I agree getting to the sump is a PITA. I'd rather get the space it takes up in tank and go sumpless.

Back
Top Bottom