20 gallon long?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

evil Nick

Aquarium Advice Addict
Do stores sell this? I was hoping to pick 2 up on the next $ per gallon at petco but it doesnt even look like they sell them. Ive been checking online but no luck. I can swear I saw one in the store once a while back but could be wrong.

I would say yeah they sell them but thinking about it I think I've only found it at a local store (Pet Supplies Plus) I would maybe call the store directly and ask if they know when they might be doing the sale next and if they might have any

Both my petco and my LFS carry them. Maybe it just depends on location. I know my LFS would order them for you if they didn't have any in stock.

20 long ;30 x13 x13 per aqueon.
Petco carries both 20T and 20L during their sales but usually less of the 20L.

I believe I bought my 20L at petsmart about 4 years back. At least around me the box stores seem to be stocking less fish stuff.... Most of them used to have 40g breeders too, but I rarely see them now. You could probably find some cheaper on craigslist though.

I ended up calling, they sell them but they arent listed. Another $ per gallon should be coming soon he said to. Give me enough time to figure out what to do with my 55 setup.

Maybe sell the light, tank and stand cheap. the rest Ill keep. Maybe let loose the canister filter, or just use it on the 29 as a crazy sump style filter. Might be WAY to powerful for a small tank.

is that sale coming up for Christmas or after I'm looking for a new 20L myself
been wanting to grow out a bunch of frags before introducing them to the main tank
and it will also give me time to get things stable again .

is that sale coming up for Christmas or after I'm looking for a new 20L myself
been wanting to grow out a bunch of frags before introducing them to the main tank
and it will also give me time to get things stable again .

The sale is usually just after Christmas lasting till 3rd week in January...

Back
Top Bottom