20 Gallon Long Tank Price

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarkA123

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am getting a 20 Gallon Long Tank for my new hamster, but the only store that had them was petco, and the were $40, which seems high but I can't find any other stores or online sites that sell them. Is this a reasonable price for a 20glong? If not, any online retainers you'd suggest? Thanks

Meijer has 29g tanks for $34. If I'm not mistaken, a 29g and 20 long have the same dimensions except for height. Just a thought...

Second vote here for the Meijer 29 gallon aquariums. $34 bucks is pretty decent and I just picked one up early last week at this price. The Petco $1 per gallon sale is indeed over but the store manager I spoke with said they will run it again after the holidays.

Where can I get meijer? Is it a brand or website or store or what? Will the shipping cost a lot? And do they sell wire/mesh tops because I need one so he doesn't escape. Thanks

Probably an in-store only item. Meijer is a large retail/grocery store chain centered in Michigan. I do believe they also have locations in IL, IN, and OH.

Back
Top Bottom