24" 2x65W Coralife LUNAR Aqualight Deluxe Series

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

twilyte

Aquarium Advice Regular
24" 2x65W Coralife LUNAR Aqualight Deluxe Series is a 1x actintic CF bulb and a 10k CF bulb, with moonlights.. over a 20gal which is 12 1/2 inches tall, what type of invertebrate life would i be able to sustain? ty

You can keep most inverts (snails, shrimp, and crabs) with NO lighting as they do not utilize light as an energy source. That amount of light on a 20 gal tank will allow you to keep a large range of corals and even some anemones and clams.

zzzz... i meant inverts such as corals..:p i know that snails dont need much light! :p sorry for the lack of clarification, and thank you so much, you still answered my question! you're a doll:)

I have the same light over my sons 26 gallon. and keep zoanthids a frogspawn, mushrooms and a kenya tyree. You are pretty much OK with everything except SPS, clams and yellow leathers. Coralife makes a grwat light and i have about a 98% satisfaction rating with them!

Back
Top Bottom