25 watt fully submersible heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dragon14

Aquarium Advice Addict
I hope this is the right spot!

We have this tank for a small female betta:
Amazon.com : Deep Blue Professional ADB11006 Glass Standard 5-Way Betta Aquarium Tank Kit, 2.3-Gallon : Aquarium Starter Kits : Pet Supplies
(it actually holds 2.5g when you don't use those dividers, which we do NOT, this tank is just for our new girl)

We are looking for a fully submersible 25watt heater (we think 50watts may be too much for the small tank).

We bought a Mini Marina one, but it is not fully submersible -_-

I found these on Amazon:
Amazon.com : EHEIM Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater 25W : Pet Supplies
Amazon.com: Hydor 25W Submersible Aquarium Heater - Original Theo: Pet Supplies
http://www.amazon.com/Cobalt-Aquatics-Submersible-Plastic-Aquarium/dp/B00KCO1DGO

Which one would be the best or any other suggestions would be appreciated! :)

Thanks in advice!

I have a 25W Neo-Therm from Cobalt, which I'm quite happy with. Innocuous and fully submersible, and includes a temperature readout.

I have the same tank!
I use aqueon pro heaters in almost all my tanks.
This one has the 50 watt.
I think you would be fine with the eheim/jager , as many really like those heaters.
I have 2 or 3 of them and they work,but I prefer non glass heaters.

Aqueon just sent a replacement heater for a 300 watt that failed. With out the receipt I had to mail them the failed one.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks for the feedback everyone!!! Decisions decisions... we love the Aqueon pro (we have a 50w and a 100w) but just thought it may be too much in this little tank, but perhaps not.

Back
Top Bottom