55 gallon filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks - since I have three and my gf has none - she will get one!

You have 3???

Have you ever had to adjust the flow on one, because you thought it was too strong? I have a Fluval 403 canister, and I think it is a bit strong a current for my tank, just wondering if closing the valves will reduce its filtration ability?

You have 3???

Have you ever had to adjust the flow on one, because you thought it was too strong? I have a Fluval 403 canister, and I think it is a bit strong a current for my tank, just wondering if closing the valves will reduce its filtration ability?

yes it will reduce the amount of flow per hour through the canister so it wont clean the water as many times per hour.

stickleback

Yes I have three (3) - got a deal and couldn't refuse them! Don't have any hooked up and running yet but like the guy after you said - according to the instruction book - some adjustment is available!

good to hear the instructions say you can adjust :)

I already have a spray-bar on it...it is only a 15g tank, with Glowlight Tetras...I think it is a bit strong full on.

Back
Top Bottom