60l Bio Orb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taff1835

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just been given a bio orb but don't no what to put in it or if it's worth setting up. Any ideas are welcome.

How big is it?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

About 16 gallons. 3 or 4 angelfish, 6- 10 neon or cardinals, 6-10 small tetras, and 1 pleco that doesn't get over 4 inches long. What I keep running into is that people who have them say that close up, it makes the fish look distorted. Don't know as I don't not have a biorb and have never got to see one in person. Just go with a biotype setup. The angels might get to big for the tank. I'm not sure how tall and wide that tank is. I am hoping to be able to get the 105 liter this fall.

About 16 gallons. 3 or 4 angelfish, 6- 10 neon or cardinals, 6-10 small tetras, and 1 pleco that doesn't get over 4 inches long. What I keep running into is that people who have them say that close up, it makes the fish look distorted. Don't know as I don't not have a biorb and have never got to see one in person. Just go with a biotype setup. The angels might get to big for the tank. I'm not sure how tall and wide that tank is. I am hoping to be able to get the 105 liter this fall.

The angels are definitely not acceptable for that tank. 1 school of tetras/ rasboras and a smaller gourami would be good.

Thanks all, going to give the tank to my 5 year old daughter so will probably load it up with guppies and neons

Back
Top Bottom