70w MH Over 16"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, i'm pretty sure it is 25 gallons. That's what i'm thinking as well, but i haven't gotten the exact gallons from the person yet.

What do you think about a light such as this:
150W Metal Halide Pendant Lights

And as far as SPS goes.. i was only thinking of Monti's and the green birdsnest.

EDIT*

Reefcentral Tank Volume Calculator says it's 27.7.

Yep.. Indeed it is 27.7 gallons.

Honestly though.. i was just imagining the dimensions and 20x20 is a pretty decent size lol. Cool.

BUMP*

New data.

Ok well, i'm going to be buying a glass cube, which is 18x18x18, which is 25 gallons. I really like this size, and it allows me to do exactly what i want to, which is a secret for now.:zip:

Sooo.. i was thinking, i want to be able to support softies, shrooms, zoas, lps, some sps, and definitely a clam, so what do you think about this 150w MH pendant:
150W Metal Halide Pendant Lights

I could do a 250w MH sinc eit's only 30 more $$, but i'd rather not go overkill and not be able to keep softies because the light is too intense. I'm thinking 150w might be good for all coral since it's 18" of water.. but i'll leave that assumption to the experts.

Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom