90G Filtration questions
Hi there everyone,
New to the forum here.
Couple of questions for my new setup.
- 90 gallon planted south american
- 4 pieces Manzanita DW, 1 piece Malaysian DW
- Amazon Swords, Anubias, Crypt and Dwarf Hairgrass
- Current stock is Neons and Sterbai Cory
- Eheim Ecco 2236 (up to 80G)
- Eheim 350 Surface Skim
Future setup once tank is mature will be Cardinals, Rummynose, German Blues, Sterbai and possibly a few Discus.
I realize the current setup is under filtered. I do not plan on having a huge bio-load, but I am looking into supplementing the filter with another canister.
With the planned stocking, I am looking for something that has a slower output, so as not to blow the fish around, as they like slower water.
Any suggestions? Any help will be much appreciated!