A Quiet Air Pump?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it's like mine, which it seems to be, it's a mix of white and blue LEDs

Indeed; looks like that...

Not sure if I care for these, or more the multi-colored ones...

Do you have any pics of your setup with the LED bars?

Only the 10 gallon setup. I'm still waiting for the other in the mail.

image-3614808251.jpg

Best I can do right now. It's very bare bones since most of the plants are now in my 30 till I can get more. You get the idea though

Only the 10 gallon setup. I'm still waiting for the other in the mail.

View attachment 166582

Best I can do right now. It's very bare bones since most of the plants are now in my 30 till I can get more. You get the idea though

Pretty wild; how large are these bars? Smaller than 18 inches in length?

What do you like about the blue and white LEDs in particular? And what kind of pump do you have it connected to? Seems like a really strong stream of air...

That particular one is 14 inches. I know some that go into the 20s but I got an 18 for my 30 and it should be here by Friday at the latest.

I guess I like that its not solid blue really. Just white light would be ok but the solid blue is something I see more in SW tanks and I think it fits them better. Just my opinion though.

I'm not a fan of the multicolored ones with red and green and basically all the colors I think. It's not for me and I didn't want the colors changing.

That particular one is 14 inches. I know some that go into the 20s but I got an 18 for my 30 and it should be here by Friday at the latest.

I guess I like that its not solid blue really. Just white light would be ok but the solid blue is something I see more in SW tanks and I think it fits them better. Just my opinion though.

I'm not a fan of the multicolored ones with red and green and basically all the colors I think. It's not for me and I didn't want the colors changing.

Oh, you're running a salt water tank? Or you just like the white and blue because they FIT salt water tanks?

The Top Fin bars go up to 20 inches in length? I gotta check that out on Petsmart's site...

I meant the solid blue with SW tanks. I like the white and blue for FE since it mutes the blue a lot (still nice and blue though)

No it's not TopFin. Sorry about that. That one is AquaVia I believe... It's on amazon. The one I just ordered was from PetSolutions.

There are a few 20+ ones on amazon though

Edit: and it works great by the way! I did poke a few extra holes to close a few small gaps but small things like that bother me especially when it's so easy to fix. It's a soft material that is easy to poke through with something like a pin or thumbtack

I meant the solid blue with SW tanks. I like the white and blue for FE since it mutes the blue a lot (still nice and blue though)

No it's not TopFin. Sorry about that. That one is AquaVia I believe... It's on amazon. The one I just ordered was from PetSolutions.

There are a few 20+ ones on amazon though

Ahhhhhh....good to know because I have a tank that could use about 48 inches across of bubbles! I will check out Amazon for these; thanks!

Back
Top Bottom