About to order equipment, last minute questions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I got the 65 gallon version because I only have a 46-gallon aquarium. I will be using it as hang-on back, though, as I've never minded having several inches behind the aquarium to have access to cords, etc. I currently have 4 inches behind my freshwater, and 6 inches for the skimmer doesn't seem any more outrageous to me. My aquarium is going in between 2 easy chairs, so nobody will be able to see behind it that well anyway.

Quick update! I ordered my sand on the 23rd, it shipped the 24th, and this morning it showed up at my door on the 25th!!! I continue to be in awe of this company! They must have some super deal with Fedex, or they just blew all the profit they made on me shipping me 60 pounds of sand overnight! :)

Paul

Cool :)

I was thinking that if you had gotten the same skimmer that I got, it was going to be a monster hanging on a 46 gallon hehe.

Yeah, they do seem to have the shipping worked out. I got my shipment of LR on Thursday as promised. It actually had gotten delayed for mechanical reasons and was going to arrive a day late. I called liveaquaria when I saw it wasn't going to make it using the tracking data to see what they wanted me to do. They said that if I didn't get it or if it looked in poor condition to call back and they would definetly refund the shipping costs, and possibly the cost of the LR as well, depending on what I thought of it.

Fortunately it got into town here on Thursday, but too late to make delivery. I was able to arrange with Fedex to go and pick it up as soon as they got it off the plane so everything worked out. Fortunately I live only a few minutes from Fedex's airport hub :)

Back
Top Bottom