Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-07-2015, 01:32 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Acrylic Tank Crack Help

Hi there so recently i bought a used 55 gallon acrylic tank with stand for 35 dollars, it was a steal so i couldnt pass it up. Anyways there is a crack on the right side of the brace that appears to be glued, and i am wondering if it will be safe to make plant and fish worthy. The guy had it filled with water but he also bought the tank used so he couldnt tell me anything about the crack(he had only bought the setup for the canopy). So my question is it worth my time to clean her up?

Ps sorry if i posted this in the wrong forum topic, this is my first post.
skyparker is offline   Reply With Quote

acrylic, crack, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off