AIO Peninsula Aquarium Brands?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krismillerl

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My house has a large beam that runs across it, with a structural support pillar which creates a little half-wall, on which I'd like to place an aquarium. *Someday*, I'll get a contractor and take this area down to its studs and do a built-in reef tank with a sump. But in the near term, I'd like to do a tropical freshwater setup that doesn't require opening any walls. I'd essentially be placing the tank between the wall and the pillar, so both ends would be obstructed, and both side-walls would be visible. The foot print that I'm working with is 15.5" x 35". This puts me squarely in the 29/37 gallon tank range. However, I can't find any peninsula-style all-in-one tanks with a 30"x12" footprint. I think I have the clearance to mount an over the tank style filter, but my wife would prefer a cleaner overall look.

Anyone know of any peninsula style AIO tanks with a 30"x12" footprint? RedSea, InnovativeMarine, and Waterbox all came up empty.

You could always order online, have it custom made and shipped to you.

If you can't get the peninsula style tank you could custom order a tank and stand that's set up for a sump filter if you wanted a cleaner look.

Back
Top Bottom