Anyone ever try these powerheads?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cheap Koralia knock offs. Be interested in a review if you buy them. Notice that they are suction cups and not magnetically attached also. Real K3's will cost you $45 or so @ 850 gph

Yeah that is one of the turn offs that they dont have the magnets. but it might not be too hard to make some DIY magnets. its the price that intrigues me. If no one has ever tried them perhaps I will and I will def do a review of them.

if you do get them, superglue a magnet to the suction cup, then put another one outside the tank and as long as its strong enough, it will do the same thing as the koralias do... mounting wise of course

I have a K4 already and have been very pleased with it however if I can get a product that is close to the same quality for about a 3rd of the price thats even better. thats why I am asking about it.

worth a try if you already have some K4's, would be interested into seeing how they work

I have a K4 already and have been very pleased with it however if I can get a product that is close to the same quality for about a 3rd of the price thats even better. thats why I am asking about it.

I would worry why it's a third the price. I'm guessing it's not near the same quality. With shipping it's not much more to get the real one that you know works.

Edit: It's not one third the price from the link posted above.

the link posted above is for two. so with shipping they would be $15 a piece, K3's go for around $45 each.

Back
Top Bottom