anyone have a hagen elite submirisible heater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you see a MAX water line it is not submersible. If you just see a MIN it probably is. I would still check to be sure

the package it came in says submersible when i research it, it says its submersible and it has a dial at the top so it cant be preset right?? iam so confused

Most heaters have a dial on the top. Some are waterproof, some aren't. I'm worried about the fact you say it has a MAX waterline... I've never seen a fully submersible heater which had a MAX....

i know iam worried i dont want it to burn it out if its submersible and i dont want to electricute the fish and mess up my heater if its not iam gonna take a picture of it give me a min

Ebo Jäger heaters are submersible and have a great reputation. I have had no issues with mine and I've used quite a few of varying sizes over years. The Jagers also have a water level line but are fully submersible. That being said, not sure about the Hagens. Check it out before you use.

Back
Top Bottom