Anyone have experience with these led reef lights?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd go with the one above over the led fixture. T5 lights are fine for growing corals and give you alot of options as far as bulb color. :)

Yeah I think leds are out of my price range right now lol. I was reading reviews about the oddesy t5 lights and I think I might go with them. They have the 4 bulb t5ho for $80

I have had a total of 3 of the odyssea fixtures and didn't have any issues with any of them. I have a real old one that still works great on a 55g after almost 2 years and a newer one with the timer over my 90g for the last like 3 months.

I'm glad to hear that Carey! I just received my Odyssea and so far I love it!! I had to get a replacement bulb as one was broke upon arrival but for the money it is real nice!! I read some good and bad reviews but I decided to give it a go!! And I got mine from eBay!!

hcourts said:
I'm glad to hear that Carey! I just received my Odyssea and so far I love it!! I had to get a replacement bulb as one was broke upon arrival but for the money it is real nice!! I read some good and bad reviews but I decided to give it a go!! And I got mine from eBay!!

Which one and how much did u get?

Back
Top Bottom