Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-16-2005, 02:30 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to gooyferret Send a message via Yahoo to gooyferret
lol is ok man im just here to cover up for ya! Max you live in WI? thats cool im from MN so we are fairly close....good to see someone in the hobby around me! You have any pics of your tank at all?

Old 05-16-2005, 09:06 AM   #12
Aquarium Advice Activist

yeah but I am going to work now... I'll be back around 8 ish (no, its not a rediculously long work day, I have class after work )

It kinda sucks that i know this now, my girlfriend just moved back from minnesota, and when I say JUST I mean like she got back this past Thursday. She lived in the twin cities. She is also a fish *geek* lol but freshwater. I actually gave her my domino damsel this friday, so now she has 10 gal of saltwater. But she already has like 200g of freshwater, not including her pond.

I would also get you current pictures, but right now I am trying to get rid of my 3 damsels... and if you have ever tried to do this... you know it can REALLY turn your tank into a mess

Old 05-16-2005, 09:12 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist

here are some pictures of my tank recently, it has since gone through a makeover. I just added a small frag grow out egg crate thing that hangs on my overflow. I have lowered the shelf in my sump about 6 inches to accomodate my ASM G2. I'll try to get some pictures once I get these damsels out

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewto...r=asc&start=20

the pictures start about half way down, and they dont include my newest additions (2 clownfish and my first coral)
Old 05-16-2005, 11:31 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Activist

I lied it was a rediculously long work day... 11 hours... I had no idea it would last that long. I work for a production company based here in West Allis we get new shows in daily... sometimes we go into the day thinking we'll be done by our 2:30 break only to find out around lunch (or sometimes later) that we have a show that has to be out in a few hours. I will get some pictures later, My tank light is off ( I would have gotten pics if I had been home around 6-ish) but then again I hope to re-arrange things before I attempt to take any good photos.

-Max
Old 05-17-2005, 02:43 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to gooyferret Send a message via Yahoo to gooyferret
Ya getting any fish outta a tank is a big mess. I had to tear apart my 58gal once to get a tang out. That was a long journey. GL

Tags
flow, pump, rio

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com