Anyone used this BML controller?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Huro

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I was just wondering if anyone has purchased or used the SoLunar Controller from BuildmyLed. It is supposed to mimic the light patterns found in nature and I am thinking about getting one for my BML setup.

I was just wondering if anyone has purchased or used the SoLunar Controller from BuildmyLed. It is supposed to mimic the light patterns found in nature and I am thinking about getting one for my BML setup.
I am also interested in this controller. At $109, I may hold off for a bit!!!

Thanks for the input, I agree it is a bit pricey but as far as I know the other controllers on the market wont work with the BML system.

Thanks for the input, I agree it is a bit pricey but as far as I know the other controllers on the market wont work with the BML system.
I've read on the BML site(they have a forum) that the Apex light does work on the BML but you need a special lead. As far as I know the Apex is considerably more than this new controller. BML are also bringing out a controller similar to the Apex but have not announced a date yet, only "possibly later this year".......

Yeah was reading the same, I thought about waiting until it was released but I am weak when it comes to new tank goodies lol

Yeah was reading the same, I thought about waiting until it was released but I am weak when it comes to new tank goodies lol
Yeah I know. I have no patience either. They say possibly later this year but the latest controller was supposed to be released a few months ago, so what does later this year mean....lol

Well I just checked and BML does in fact sell a Apex dimming cable for the Apex AquaController I had to force myself away from the Neptune systems website, it would be real easy to lose my money there lol. I think $109 is looking like a very inexpensive alternative at this point.

Well I just checked and BML does in fact sell a Apex dimming cable for the Apex AquaController I had to force myself away from the Neptune systems website, it would be real easy to lose my money there lol. I think $109 is looking like a very inexpensive alternative at this point.
Go for it buddy. Please keep us informed, if you do purchase. Pics and Videos please. Just looking at it, the LCD screen seems quite small, smaller than the beta versions. One of the Mods(on their forum) expected it to be bigger in the final version, seems it went the other way. Ah well, as long as we can see it, it will do the job!!!

Back
Top Bottom