anyone with a 46g bow I want to know your equipment setup??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

amp123dime

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a 46g bow that I have set up and a 125 gallon tank i just got used for $200. I am going to set it up eventually when I can get the money plus I want to get used to saltwater before I take on a new expensive project.. I have a dogface puffer which will outgrow my 46g bow when that happens I will probably set up my 125 gallon.. on my bow I have 2 whisper 30-60 gallon filters that I am going to take off and get 1 canister filter I want to get one that is strong enough for a 100+ gallon tank so I have adequate filtration( dont know which to choose) plus my 2 whisper filters leave no room for a skimmer. So I need to buy a skimmer( dont have one now) I have 1 300watt heater which does a great job. My coralife lunar aqualight is awesome. I just converted to fine sand big pain in the ass to remove the crushed coral.. I have 3 y/t damsels and 3 emerald crabs and 7 hermit crabs. Thats it
I want to know what others have on their 46g bow's so I know what I need to buy??????????//

Just get a decent skimmer and toss the filters, assuming you have around 1.5-2Lbs of rock per gallon. Nice pick up on the 125. Did you make sure no meds were used in it? If so, what?

Back
Top Bottom