Apex Jr questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beej1254

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Would anyone be able to help figure out what exactly I can hook up to an apex jr?

I want to be able to monitor temp,ph,salinity, use the display unit, a breakout box for an ATO, and have a second energy bar. Plus of course internet connectivity potentially wireless. The modules confuse me at the moment so I just want to know if I can have all this together? Will I have anymore room to expand? I'm looking at the JR because I have a better chance of getting it as a birthday present then a standard haha.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That setup sounds so cool. I know nothing about these but if u get it up and running, post pics of the setup and displays and stuff so I can see.

If you think this sounds great you should totally look into getting an aquarium controller. Be warned they are VERY expensive...

The setup would be great BUT anyway you package it the JR version of the apex seems like a waste.

I keep going through potential setup configurations and in the end you don't save any real money especially considering how much the JR limits your future expansion.

Back
Top Bottom