Originally Posted by ocminpin
20g that had the B2B PWC
Ph- 7.6 (same)
Am- (unable to read till later when I get bottle un stuck!)
Nirite- 0 ppm
Nitrate- 80 ppm
(gone down from 160+)
Should I do another PWC
tonight or wait till tomorrow and do another B2B or do 2 tomorrow..
It's up to you. They have been through 2 already so I'd wait till morning. 80ppm is much better than 160!
It won't harm them if you wait over night.