Aqua c pro HOT protein skimmer question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neon_hybrid

Aquarium Advice Regular
I bought a HOT type aquaC protein skimmer. I am very happy with the product, and very happy with the amount of waste the unit pulls out of the water. I fought my other protein skimmer, and am quite happy with the ease of set-up and lack of maintainence required. The only issue I have is that I am still getting bubbles from the skimmer that end up in my tank. Now that I have crystal clear water, the bubbles bother me. I was going to just move it to my sump, but I wanted to ask if anyone has a way to stop the bubbles. The unit has been up and operational for about a month, and it is well beyond the break in period. Anyone have any ideas?

You can purchase the surface skimmer attachment that should eliminate the bubbles. Or, you can move it to the sump and just extend the line from the pump to the skimmer.

loganj said:
You can purchase the surface skimmer attachment that should eliminate the bubbles. Or, you can move it to the sump and just extend the line from the pump to the skimmer.

Where would I find the attachment? I am going to look into moving the skimmer, but if the attachment is cheap, I may just go that way

Back
Top Bottom