Aqua C Remora Pro...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

h8z2luze

Aquarium Advice Addict
Does anyone have one of these? I just got one. It says it has a break in period of 1-2 weeks where the bubbles and noise are more than usual but my bubbles are comming out of the top of the collection cup and going everywhere. Has this happened to anyone else? I adjusted the collection cup and it seems to be doing better now. Mine is drivin with a Mag 3 pump.

Have you ever used any kind of slime coat enhancer or anything with aloe as an additive in the tank? These products will cause skimmers in general to go crazy.

If the remora C is the same design as the one I have use the rubber band to hold the collection up at the highest point possible. This will reduce the amount of bubbles being put into the storage cup. The break in period is needed as the oils and other items that get on the plastic during the manufacturing process break down.

Thats what I read. Just wondering if you guys incountered the same problems and no I havent used any of those things in my tank.

Back
Top Bottom