Aqua One Canister Filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dlee13

Aquarium Advice Activist
For those of you who know about Aqua One products, I was wondering what is the difference between their Aquis and Nautilus canister filters? My fluval U3 has stopped working and I want to get a canister filter for my 20g and I have been looking at the Aqua One products.

You could get a sunsun canister. I've got the 304A on my 27g cube. You could probably get away with the 302. They are inexpensive and mine had worked great

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You could get a sunsun canister. I've got the 304A on my 27g cube. You could probably get away with the 302. They are inexpensive and mine had worked great

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I did a quick search on that filter and it is an American brand right? It seems to be hard to find spare parts for and I would have to buy from overseas which can make it a hassle if there are any warranty issues.

I did a quick search on that filter and it is an American brand right? It seems to be hard to find spare parts for and I would have to buy from overseas which can make it a hassle if there are any warranty issues.

I think it's a Chinese brand, they sell them and replacement impellers on eBay

Back
Top Bottom