Much better, the reason for the system glitch which prompted me into gear to create this video, was simply due to evaporation. I added about 6 liters of water, and the system balanced out. After approximately 10 mins I removed the siphon. A couple of adjustments of the intake valve up and down 2 clicks resulted in a final Balancing of the system. You are most probably going to get a similar situation when doing a 20% water change. I suggest doing a couple of smaller water changes in a week. You can prevent a major meltdown by siphoning a bucket load out via air hose, and simultaneously adding new water via air hose at opposing positions in the tank. This would leave the water level in the tank relatively unchanged. It may not be ideal, however, it will circumvent (hopefully) having to restart the entire startup procedure again. Hope this is of value to those who have boxed up their systems and have set them aside. This system really does work. It may be a little quirky but, the results are very encouraging in my Aqua Style 980 tank. Since I have had the system in place, water quality has measured up brilliantly at every weekly test and water clarity has been superb.