AquaC Remora & Pro users look in please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shultz

Aquarium Advice Freak
OK, since i got no takers in finding this skimmer on this side of the pond I'm looking to get one shipped from the states....

Firstly I see it comes with different options as to the pump from rio's, maxijet & mag3's so does the pump fit in the unit? We have the maxijet pump here (dunno about rio's or mag3), but is it a special one just for this skimmer?

Finally where's the cheapest online place thats reputable to buy from as I don't know anything about shops states side?

Many Thanks,

Shelton.

The pump fits on the end of a fitting so the skimmer body is the same reguarless of the pump option. THe only difference is the hose connecting the two might be longer or shorter given the pump option.

I have the maxijet remora C myself.

As far as reputable shops I would first look at our sponsors. All have great reputations with the rest of our member base.

Doh! thanks for that, never thought of checking thier prices out, hopefully one or more will ship to the uk.....

Cheers Shelton.

captive reefs i know will send over sea. so i would give him a pm. he is a great guy to work with and you get 6% off the price.

Did get your quote thankyou, but the cheapest was direct from AquaC themselves :)

Cheers Shelton.

AquaC sold to you direct? Interesting; they are not susposed to do that according to there own rules they lay out for retailers. How much was it if i can ask?

Tbh I don't know about thier rules? I emailed them enquiring if there was a supplier here in the UK to which they said there wasn't, but I could order direct from them?

Cheers Shelton.

Back
Top Bottom