AquaClear 30 Filter on 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That would be fine. You can't have too much filtration. Unless the fish in the tank are having trouble swimming with the current, but otherwise, it should be fine.

Thank you, I'm pretty sure you can change the flow on it as well right? I'm planning on having a school of Neon Tetra in there and don't want to do them any harm with a high flow rate.

swampert234 said:
Thank you, I'm pretty sure you can change the flow on it as well right? I'm planning on having a school of Neon Tetra in there and don't want to do them any harm with a high flow rate.

Yes they do come with a flow rate knob. And if you have tetras, I would recommend a Pre-filter sponge. They're like <$5 and are very useful.

Yes they do come with a flow rate knob. And if you have tetras, I would recommend a Pre-filter sponge. They're like <$5 and are very useful.

Thank you once again, I was planing on attaching the aquaclear foam insert to the intake valve so no fish would get stuck.

Back
Top Bottom