Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-24-2005, 07:58 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Aquaclear 901 and Askoll water pumps?

I currently have askoll pump for my return pump in my sump for my 200 gallon tank,now its making a lot of noise and have tried cleaning it but i think it needs to be replaced.

the problem is askoll is not made any more and the tank is set up with click connectors.So i called around and a few stores told me that askoll was bought out by Hagen and the aquaclear 901 replaces this pump

The thing is i can't find any information on the askoll pump that i currently have except what is written on the pump which is this -Askoll -120V-1.1A-22GA-A29015.

I went and looked at the aquaclear and it says askoll on it and has 935 gph,click fit connector but i'm not sure how many gph my original askoll is.

i have to drive an hour to get one so if anyone has any idea's if this is the same pump i would love to hear it

bigggt is offline   Reply With Quote

aquaclear, clear, pumps, water pumps

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search