aquaclear filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman42

Aquarium Advice Addict
just recieced my aquaclear 50. the set up was easy, and it is extremely quiet. i love the flow adjustment knob. after an hour or so i could see my tank start to clear up. the fine particles that i used to see in the water are non existant. im truly impressed with it, and i would love to hear from some other aquaclear owners.

I love mine. Replaced the noisy Topfin 60 with the super silent AC110 on my 55 gallon.

i allready love mine lol, its so quiet, and i love the flow adjuster. my aq 50 is way quieter than my aqueon 10, and my whisper 20i.

I've never owned one, but I pretty much know everything about them. I like their tight, compact design.

I still have a aquaclear 550, now called the 110, it is at least 7 years old and still works great! It has about 3 years of continual use.

I also have a AC 50.

The best thing about them is their simplicity.

I still have a aquaclear 550, now called the 110, it is at least 7 years old and still works great! It has about 3 years of continual use.

I also have a AC 50.

The best thing about them is their simplicity.

+1!

I love that they are so simple!

the greatest HOB for media options. I don't use the carbon, but I can if I need to. All of my AC's work great. I like to add the cut to fit pads. My water is super clean all the time. (y)

i have an aquaclear 20, well over 20 years old (older then me) and it works like it is brand new, still super quiet and primes itself no problem :)

Back
Top Bottom