Aquaclear filter HELP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bluegillfreak

Aquarium Advice Regular
I got my new AC70 in the mail today and during the assembly proccess I got confused does the impeller go under the little grey tray that the flow adjustment part moves in or above? I would assume below as above it would hit the tube but I want to make sure I put this thing together right.

Bluegillfreak said:
I got my new AC70 in the mail today and during the assembly proccess I got confused does the impeller go under the little grey tray that the flow adjustment part moves in or above? I would assume below as above it would hit the tube but I want to make sure I put this thing together right.

Yes it does

i just got my aquaclear filter today, and tge impellor and the motor were allready attached to my filter. was yours not?

Thanks guys, my motor was but the impeller was out and the little grey trey that goes over the impeller was in a bag so I was confused lol.

Can someone explain the purpose of that leveler plastic thing that comes with the AquaClear filter? Is it needed?

Can someone explain the purpose of that leveler plastic thing that comes with the AquaClear filter? Is it needed?

yes it is,there is a hole on the bottom of the filter where you put that to make it level with the fish tank, It's to prevent water from flowing over the back of the filter

Back
Top Bottom