Aquarium clean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skeletor18

Aquarium Advice Regular
I gave a large aquarium with a lot of water stains. I will be using vinegar and razor blades, but what about pressure washer. It's a 125 standard thickness of glass. To get off some of the harder grime

I gave a large aquarium with a lot of water stains. I will be using vinegar and razor blades, but what about pressure washer. It's a 125 standard thickness of glass. To get off some of the harder grime

That depends on how strong your pressure washer is I think elbow grease and time would be a safer route I use one all the time at work and ours can put holes in concrete lol

Soak a towel in vinegar and lay it on the stains for a few hours or over night, keep the towel wet with vinegar. The stains should wipe off easily.

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to see if it was
An easy instead of going the vinegar route

image-3157321726.jpg

So please help and look at picture. I saw water spots/lime deposit and was able to scrape off. The picture shows like cloudy water stains but there is absolutely nothing to scrape.

image-406117575.jpg

I'm new to this hobby but I have been a glazier for years. I would be more worried about damaging the silicone.

Back
Top Bottom