Aquarium stand advice needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StickyOto

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi,

My daughter has a 10g tank on her dresser and just bought a 29g kit. The 10g will become a breeding/quarantine/hospital tank and the 29g a community tank. We're going to leave the 10g tank where it is (I think) and put the 29g on a stand. I'm not kidding myself into thinking that she'll stop with the 2 tanks so I'm considering a bilevel (or tri-level) stand for the 29g.

Does anyone have recommendations/advice?

Right now I am looking at the following options:

pennplax that will hold 29 on the top and 20 on the bottom

titaneze that will hold 29 on the top and 29 or smaller on the bottom (at least that's how I read the description)

aquatic fundamentals that will hold a 29 on the top and doesn't make mention of what size will fit on the bottom (or if it's engineered to hold another tank on the bottom)

I'm leaning towards the titaneze primarily because it will hold 2 29s and I figure 2 29s beats a 29 and a 20 in terms of her options for fish in the long run.

Can anyone confirm that the titaneze 29 will hold a 29 top AND bottom?

Does anyone have other stand recommendations? Is there a triple that will hold the 10g, the 29g and another large (20, 29, larger) aquarium?

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom