AquaticLife 115 Skimmer Goods/Bads...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm using the aquaticlife skimmer on my 29g biocube. It can pull alot of gunk but it is a pain to dial in. But other than that I would buy another. lol In fact, this is my second one as the first one I got was used and only lasted me 2 years.

Theres not many small skimmer options for small tanks unfortunately. Other options that are more money include the hydor slim skim or a tunze9002 (i think thats the smaller one).

I'm using the aquaticlife skimmer on my 29g biocube. It can pull alot of gunk but it is a pain to dial in. But other than that I would buy another. lol In fact, this is my second one as the first one I got was used and only lasted me 2 years.

Theres not many small skimmer options for small tanks unfortunately. Other options that are more money include the hydor slim skim or a tunze9002 (i think thats the smaller one).

Agreed took me a min to look for a skimmer that would work for your size tank;)

I was actually considering the slim skim nano is a great price and built very well.

Back
Top Bottom