Aquatop canister filters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riley

Aquarium Advice Freak
Good morning everyone! As I sip my coffee of my aquarium maintenance day I have been thinking about adding a second canister filter for extra filtration and I have found the brand aquatop to also have a UV sterilizer built in but I have been reading mix reviews on them. Do any of you own one? Know a friend with one?

I don't have the aquatop, but I have one made by sensen that is identical. And by identical, it is exactly that. I have had my fowl tank running for about two months now with no issues. I have two puffers, lion fish, trigger, and lunare wrasse. Also about 90lbs of live rock and about two inches of sand. No algae breakouts and everybody seems happy. Also water parameters are all 0's. I have no complaints. Bought it off of eBay for $99.

image-1703906288.jpg

image-683778978.jpg

Good morning everyone! As I sip my coffee of my aquarium maintenance day I have been thinking about adding a second canister filter for extra filtration and I have found the brand aquatop to also have a UV sterilizer built in but I have been reading mix reviews on them. Do any of you own one? Know a friend with one?

they are good filters for the price, however dont expect much from the UV besides basic clarification for algae, the water flow is too high to kill any bacteria, parasites, and virus's.

Back
Top Bottom