Aquatop CF-300

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sharkbait54

Aquarium Advice Addict
I've heard great reviews on this filter. I was wondering if it would be ok for a 28g BF?
Would it be too strong of flow can you control it. Does does this specific filter have a spraybar?

Opinions from aquatop owners would be great!

I have the cf400uv on my 55s. It comes with a spraybar. I like the flow on mine. I don't know about the 300. Sorry. Love my aquatop canisters though.

Wow that site is 10$ cheaper than amazon!

The only problem is it doesn't fit in my stand!!

Thank you!

Got my cf-300 bundle the other day wish I would have bought bio balls too. Came with everything else though. It is huge luckily mine fits in the cabinet

Email aquatop and tell them you did not receive the bio balls. They will send them to you. When I got my canisters it came with nothing so I emailed them and they send me all the missing media.

I thought it's only supposed to come with the filter pads the ceramic rings and carbon. I got all that Its cool I'll buy some

Wonder8331 said:
Got my cf-300 bundle the other day wish I would have bought bio balls too. Came with everything else though. It is huge luckily mine fits in the cabinet

I want it for a 28g bowfront do you think its too much flow? What tank do you have it on?

Yea I think it's too much the cf-300 is good for tanks up to 75gallons I use it on a 55 gallon. Wanted the 400 but that's way too big for my tank. I have a pfuv for my 10 gallon and I love it check those out.

Back
Top Bottom