aquatraders skimmers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

slush

Aquarium Advice Activist
???aquatraders skimmers???

does anyone have any input on aquatraders.com skimmers are they any good???

Last edited:
I have no 1st hand experience with Odyssea skimmers, but they don't get good reviews. You won't find a skimmer that works very well for $50.

I have had an experience with aquatraders and will never buy from them again. Very cheap chinese imports/knockoffs with close to non-existant customer support when somethng goes wrong.

I have had an experience with aquatraders and will never buy from them again. Very cheap chinese imports/knockoffs with close to non-existant customer support when somethng goes wrong.
so last night after i posted this thread , i was going over my tank and the canister filter i bought from them was leaking bad, so i called them up to report the problem and they pretty much said they didnt care, that the only thing they care about is selling them not the quality and then they hung up on me, they were very rude.

this month has been a disaster first my skimmer and then my canister, but its a good thing i got a sump and refuge setup too, but still stressful month

Sorry to hear about your filter. I try to warn people away from there, but sometimes the deal is too good for folks to pass up. Unfortunately we somethime have to learn the hard way.

Some folks have nefver had a problem with a product they got from there and are happy with them. I will never buy from them again and let everyone know it.

Sorry to hear your bad fortunes with aquatraders. They've done a great job at building a bad reputation.

On the bright side, at least your house didn't burn down from faulty equipment.

Back
Top Bottom