Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-27-2014, 11:06 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Aqueon 26 gallon deluxe kit

I'm new to the forum! I just have a 5.5 gallon aquarium right now for my betta and some ghost shrimp but I want to start a seperate community tank and recently saw my local petsmart is having a reasonable price on these. Does anyone own one? What are your thoughts? Pros/cons? Thank you!

adamchayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 12:21 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome!! Id say go to Petco this weekend, pick up a 20 tall or long, an ac 50, aqueon heater ($70-80) and you will not regret any of those purchases in 3 months the kit tanks are usually comprised of sub-standard products.. I've fallen for a couple myself..

I'm not really here... fell in the tank and my phone is just that smart
Brookster123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:03 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Newbie
But it's so pretty!! Lol. I'll probably end up doing that or looking on craigslist for a used one? And buy the extras in store. Thank you so much!
adamchayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:18 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist
As Brookster said, if you have a Petco near you, just go there, cause I think they're gonna start their '$1 per gallon sale' this weekend.
P220 is offline   Reply With Quote

6 gallon, aqueon, gallon

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com