aqueon 30 or aquaclear 30 filter?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aqua Clear Filter

Good morning fish...

AquaClear has my vote. Very reliable. Easy to take apart and clean. Just do frequent and large water changes and you'll only need one with a gallon per hour (gph) rating 6 times your tank volume.

B

I have a 29 gallon tank and according to all of your opinions It's going to have a AquaClear 30 filter.Thanks

I have a 29 gallon tank and according to all of your opinions It's going to have a AquaClear 30 filter.Thanks

Hello again fish...

Good choice. An AC 30 will work fine for your 29 G provided you set up and maintain a sound water change schedule. I do 50 percent every week on my two 30 Gs and both have an AC 30.

Moderate filtration is necessary for your aquarium, but frequent and large water changes will make heavy filtration unnecessary. The reverse however, is not true.

Above all, have fun.

B

Agreed that an AC70 would be the better option. Like every other filter out there, AquaClears are over-rated. The best guide for filters is to go by the bottom end of a range if they provide one, if not cut what they claim in half. I have a client with an AC110 on a 37.

Aquaclear!!!!! all the way I use to have a aqueon filter and the filter cartridge would get clogged so easily and you had no option to change you filter media unlike the aquaclear best choice I have ever made

Back
Top Bottom