Aqueon tank w/Marineland hood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think that it will be a great tragedy if it is a bit to big or a bit to small. If it is a bit to big, then simply let it sit on the edge of the side of the tank. If it is a bit to small then just put it in the tank like normal. It won't fill it in all the way but it shouldn't cause any problems.

this is the only one that I know will fit 20L , 29 1/8 x 9 1/2
30", CD-930819, $16.99 it's a versa top
it's at dr foster smith
I broke the one I had so I just cut a piece out of plexi glass
But think I might have to get another they look cleaner

Attachments

• tank hood.JPG
    tank hood.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Thank you, seaweed. I ended up getting an Aqueon top with the light already in it, after searching for hours online, and afraid I'd get one that wouldn't fit. Since this is an Aqueon tank, at least I can be sure it fits. I love the Versa tops, and have them on my 55, but I had trouble finding a light that was 30" for the 20L. That was my main problem. I should be getting it soon. They shipped it yesterday.

I tried a full top with a light never fit right as the 20 L is a odd size, than again maybe they corrected it , as I tried the top with light about 2 years ago , I went with the versa top and it works for me as it's only a feeder tank .

Back
Top Bottom