Aussie Aqua Vital Tanks - Aussies help plz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

extremenewb

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,

I live in AUstralia and we (at least around my area) seem to have a lot of these Aqua Vital tanks which are self-contained (everything built in).

I was wondering if any1 has used one of these tanks for a while, and would like to tell me how has it worked out for them? Atm, I bought a AR-510 from their series, and I have had it for a few months now and it's served me well. However, since it seems to be made by this crappy soft plastic for its hood, etc, I was wondering how this tank would be in the long term. This is coupled with the fact that I'm now suspicious of their "1 year warranty", as judging by the materials, it looks like that's all it will last.

I'm looking for a tank atm, so I guess if some1 tells me it's been for them for quite a while, I'll consider getting another. If not, I may try another brand of tank.

Cheers

I have seen them and I can't say i know anything about em. I myself have an acrylic all in o ne tank: Sunsun aquapro AO25. IMO mine is pretty good, the acrylic hasn't scratched, but you need to get extra filtration. The lights on mine are good nothing wrong with them.

Back
Top Bottom