Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > General Hardware/Equipment Discussion

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-01-2005, 05:49 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
Aussie Aqua Vital Tanks - Aussies help plz

I live in AUstralia and we (at least around my area) seem to have a lot of these Aqua Vital tanks which are self-contained (everything built in).

I was wondering if any1 has used one of these tanks for a while, and would like to tell me how has it worked out for them? Atm, I bought a AR-510 from their series, and I have had it for a few months now and it's served me well. However, since it seems to be made by this crappy soft plastic for its hood, etc, I was wondering how this tank would be in the long term. This is coupled with the fact that I'm now suspicious of their "1 year warranty", as judging by the materials, it looks like that's all it will last.

I'm looking for a tank atm, so I guess if some1 tells me it's been for them for quite a while, I'll consider getting another. If not, I may try another brand of tank.

extremenewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 06:24 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have seen them and I can't say i know anything about em. I myself have an acrylic all in o ne tank: Sunsun aquapro AO25. IMO mine is pretty good, the acrylic hasn't scratched, but you need to get extra filtration. The lights on mine are good nothing wrong with them.

Blucat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2005, 12:25 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
IF U live in perth, i'll sell u my 120 gallon
Dimidiochromis compressiceps,
Astatotilapia latifasciata
Melanochromis cyaneorhabdos
Labidochromis caeruleus
Cynotilapia afra 'Cobue'
Pseudotropheus acei 'Msuli Point'
Aulunocara stuartgranti 'chipoka'
Labidochromis freibergi
Oreochromis mossambicus
Etroplus suratensis
DeFeKt is offline   Reply With Quote

aussie, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com