Auto Feeders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Japola44

Aquarium Advice Freak
I was just curious if any of you used them and which one you though was the best. I wouldnt use it on a daily basis but just when i go out of town. I'd need two to feed flake and carivore pellets, if not pellets freeze dried blood worms.

i was looking at getting one of these and they had one onsale at the pet store near me for 50 bucks. i am sure i can get it cheaper somewhere else or online but i have a mom who loves watching my fish on the weekends so its all good lol.

I also use an Eheim. Yes, it is more expensive, but as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. :wink: Last June, I went to Europe for two weeks and came back to fishies that were happy to see us. I hope anyway. Just make sure that you test it's operations days before you leave, to ensure that it delivers the amount of food you want to. A personal observation is to ensure that the flake food is properly prepared/crushed. This way, you ensure that there are no lumps that could potentially block the output and starve your fishes to death.

HTH

8)

Back
Top Bottom