auto top off going wrong??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

podman1973

Aquarium Advice Activist
I could really use some help i have a jbj auto top-off unit going to my sump but it completely empties the res. and way over fills the sump i had them re-loace the unit adn it does it again so im doin gsomething wrong

Make sure you have the right mode selected and make sure the sensors are not near any magnetic fields (pumps or magfloats).

Also make sure you are not creating a siphon. place the top off output tubing above the waterline. if the tubing is submerged, a siphon could start.

the only thing my float is near a mag 500 pump im almost 100% shure im on the mod but mabey im not it sgo tbe soemthing small im over looking

There's really not much to it. Just make sure the mode is correct and the sensors are placed correctly according to the mode you have selected.

Test it all out before you place it in your sump just to make sure you have it configured the way you want it.

I don't mean to sound snobby, but please try to work on the grammar. I'm really having a hard time understanding your posts.

Back
Top Bottom