Average price.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aski247

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I'm looking to upgrade to a 125/135g tank. But I'm coming up with all sorts of mixed results in price rage. I'm in md. And not opposed to online ordering. I am hoping y'all might be able to help point me in the right direction(mainly more specific sites).

Thanks!

I'm a little confused. Why get the on-line pricing if you can't order on-line?

I always go through my better lfs when ordering tanks. He cuts me a break on cost, he assembles anything that needs assembling, he doesn't charge me for the delivery to the lfs and he tests all components out before allowing me to take the tank home. He can order any new tank but also sells tons of used ones in great condition for bargain prices.

Have you checked the classifieds section of this website? There are usual some pretty good deals on here, and always friendly people to buy from.

Lynda, he said that he is not opposed to ordering online.

And yea i would check craigslist or your lfs to find a good deal

I bought my 100 g for $300 stand hoods and lights no overflows. My lfs was having a sale all tanks were at cost.

I would just talk to ur lfs they will probably cut you a deal if you get lighting filtration exc. with them.

If you aren't adverse to used then craigslist is a plethora of good deals.

I got my 125g, stand and a 48" light fixture for $100. i sold the lights for $75 so it only cost me $25 for tank and stand.

Just have to make sure it's in good condition is all, you can save thousands of dollars if you catch the right listings.

Good luckl!

I just got a 135 rr tank with stand, canopy, and a 30gal sump for $300. Check your local reef club site. I would not pay over 500 for a used tank.

Yeah everything on CL in my area is junky. Only one good 180g but it's like 900$ I wanna spend no more then 500$ for tank and stand.

The tank is only gonna home two fish. But that being said I like the size for options down the line. Right now it's a RD and a Trimac.

All I need is tank and stand. I have enough heaters/filtration between my 55/75 to make it work.

Unfortunately my lfs is over priced. And my once or twice a month buisness does not warrant any kind of "hook up"

Back
Top Bottom