Baffled and need help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Animal989

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently found a tank thats shaped differently than the ones I'm used to and its missing the two black plastic pieces that run the length of the tank.. Are they important? If so can I get a new one put on? And do they make a commercial stand for this shape tank?

TheCrazyFishLady said:
A picture would help.

Lol I kno I dont know how to really work the app to well yet sorry but uploading it now

animal989 said:
i recently found a tank thats shaped differently than the ones i'm used to and its missing the two black plastic pieces that run the length of the tank.. Are they important? If so can i get a new one put on? And do they make a commercial stand for this shape tank?

ForumRunner_20111122_001150.jpg

ForumRunner_20111122_001228.jpg

So, it's on its side in these pictures, correct? It looks like a regular rectangle shape to me.

And I would worry about those bottom braces being gone. Although they do not offer the best support, they still offer SOME support.

Can you give an estimate of gallonage? Or a measurement of the outside?

Its like shorter and wider and I would say about 50 gallons and I thought it would have less support too..

Back
Top Bottom