Barracuda Water Pressure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
So RR warned me...

Having a shallow well, I don't have the 35psi required to penetrate the RO membrane (right now it's removed). It does do stage 1 and 2 as well as the DI. What can I do to remedy this? My TDS reading is 82 in and 0 out.

I'm very happy with the one I got from filter direct off ebay, you could inquire about the booster pump assembly.

If you want, I'll crawl under the sink tomorrow and look, to late for that stuff tonight, but I'm sure he only sells one, email him and ask, they will give you a price and probably pictures of it.

Also, for the time being (until I get my pump) should I use the 3 stage water, and what is the major disadvantage?

If your getting 0 TDS you can use the 3 stage water, but realize that the DI is going to be used up fast. The DI actually purifies better than straight RO, but it gets used up so fast it's not monetarily feasable to keep it up, in most situations. Use it sparingly, until your pump gets there would be my recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom