Best Aquarium Gloves?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BubblesBW

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking for aquarium glove recommendations. My hands are small, wedding ring size 4 or 4.5. Ready go! Lol.
Please and thank you!

Update for anyone interested: I'm using a combination of two kinds of gloves. For out-of-tank or quick surface work I use a pair of medium sized pink kitchen gloves from the Dollar Tree. For in-tank work where I have to get to the bottom I found these on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004US9VKS/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1&th=1
They are a bit big and don't allow for much dexterity, but they grip really well and keep me dry all the way up to my armpits. They do smell a little, too, and leave a smell on your hands that disappears after a couple washings.
Overall, they work well and are probably the best I'll get for my teeny hands at this point. Lol

Lol! I know how that is. Half the time even the so called smalls are big on me. Short like I am don't get me anywhere either.lol! It's a challenge to get the back walls of my tanks 21" deep and 18" wide, without swimming with my fish. Lol!

I use regular rubber dish gloves. I got a good pair from Publix this summer that haven’t failed me. The ribs on the fingers help remove algae from decor.

Lol! I know how that is. Half the time even the so called smalls are big on me. Short like I am don't get me anywhere either.lol! It's a challenge to get the back walls of my tanks 21" deep and 18" wide, without swimming with my fish. Lol!
Lol I'm glad to only have a 10 gal on a built-in desk that is just the right height for my to work with. I'd rather not take a bath in the tank! [emoji28]

I use regular rubber dish gloves. I got a good pair from Publix this summer that haven’t failed me. The ribs on the fingers help remove algae from decor.
Thanks! I'll look into those when it comes time to replace what I have. :)

Back
Top Bottom