Best brand gravel vac (not python you hook to Sink)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
My top fin gravel vac just came apart and doesn't siphon anymore as was doing a pwc on my 30 and 20, my 55 gallons water change is on Tuesday, this is the third time that I've had a top fin fall apart so looking for new brand and recommendations, I would like one with a flexible hose the topfins was so stiff I had issues with it, also I don't know what size tube the one I had was really big maybe 4" tube I could go to petsmart and get the one I need but I don't want top fin, I found a python with squeeze bulb on amazon for 7 dollars it says medium but they get you with the shipping had a 6' hose, this is silly that I'm asking for advice on this but tired of paying $25.00 for something that breaks every 4 months.

I got this one forgot to post it here as I have the thread posted on a few forums comes with the squeeze ball to start the siphon with it which by itself is $8.00, pretty good deal but thank you for the reply.
1c2955db8bbc677a71fcd5da7a3a92b7.jpg

How's that one working out for you? I thought about getting that one as well.

I get it tomorrow, I'ts just a vac not one that hooks to the sink those are terrible, I like to treat my water before I put it in the tank per buckets.

Back
Top Bottom