Best bubble wall?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Broke EF

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am in the planning stages of redoing my tank, and was looking for a good bubble wall. Currently I have a Rena 400 air pump (which broke) feeding two 10" no name bubble walls on the sides of the tank. I was never really thrilled with them, and they got worse as time went on. SO I am thinking of getting a second Rena 400, and repairing the one I have now, and getting two new 10" bubble walls.

Who makes the best ones? My main concern I guess is even distribution across the whole 10". Let me know what's out there!

Thanks,
Sean

Ive got a Top fin....Does well by me, it runs my 20" bubble wall. Had it since sept, havent had any problems

Anyone else?! I know its not the most important piece of equipment out there, but come on!

Sean

I agree with ford. I bought one up in gurnee on CL and it runs great. Good even distribution. Even came with a led attatchment.

You have to think of the size of the air pump get a bigger one then needed to make sure you get even distribution.

Back
Top Bottom